sexta-feira, 29 de junho de 2012

Perdendo a timidez



daddyssweetslave:

Daddy loves to feed his girl.


perv-e:

Your friends can come over to play boardgames when you have finished your chores.


daddyisalone:

Hurry Daddy, I am going to be late to my party… oh fuck it, I am staying home with Daddy tonight, take your time! 

naughtylilcupcake:

I’ll ride you like this, Daddy. Then I’ll get down to business and fuck you hard, because I know that’s how we both want it.

Daddy let me come play with him at work today.


Daddy, will it fit?

firmdaddy:

 
-You’re enjoying it, right? You filthy baby slut. Show Me how bad you want Daddy.
-I want You very bad, Daddy. Very very bad…and so much…
-Daddy

submissivemary:

It’s okay if she’s nervous. She’s being a good girl.


masochistkitten:

But Daddy, it’s so BIG!


papislittlebabygirl:

mm daddy you are so big <3


Do you like watching my pussy stretch out around your cock Daddy?



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário