domingo, 17 de junho de 2012

Desenhos adultos

I don’t know why I’m so into comic sex, but I am.  That vagina looks kinda far forward though.  Clearly I am also a critic.

BECAUSE FUCK YOU, THAT’S WHY.  No no but really, what is this?

I like it, I’ll take it.

This made me laugh a little bit.  I think I read comics in a really hilarious voice.

comicbooksex:

Wonder Woman and Power Girl … DC comics

http://thesexcave.tumblr.com












thecaptainsquarters1701:

 
THE REVENGE OF THE GEEK by *armando-huerta

I was gonna ask if that was supposed to be Olivia Munn and the tags answered that for me.  I usually delete other people’s tags, but I don’t want to get rid of the artist’s name or anything.  I am curious to know why they went so deep with the anal shading.

That’s hot

YOU GUYS… Aladdin can get it.

Comic nerds love this shit.

The new cock flashing Ken model is in.

GPOY!  Except my nails aren’t that crazy long, and my pubes are trimmed into a thick landing strip.

WHAT?  


illustration by Alessio in Wonderland

This looks like it’s from an episode of Archer haha.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário