domingo, 17 de junho de 2012

Boas e felinas

VAGINA!  Haha I don’t know if I’ve said vagina on my tumblr yet.

I keep coming across this gif on my dashboard.  I guess it feels great?

Blooooooooooooooowjoooooooooooooooob

You better get it

In there

- Submitted by dazhere
More like SUBMIT-HIT IT by dazhere.

From: http://dr0ck.deviantart.com/
VAD LORES
Her fro looks so soft.

bigboobiesbasement:

Big Dick Problem #37
When she’s completely getting off only taking the top 1/3 of you in!

Is this a “problem”?  I’m sorry my vagina has an END… Also, you should be happy you can make a girl cum at all.  I am probably the only person who’s ever made me cum.  Also, YOU’RE STILL GETTING FUCKED!  There’s vagina on your dick!  Since when has THAT ever been a problem?
/girlrant.

He’s just climbin’ all up in there.

This is how I cum when someone lets me do what I need to do.

“Oh yeah, my butt tattoos say peace and love, it means a lot to me.”

Whooooaaa hey now!  

Couples.  Aren’t ya just jealous you’re not fucking RIGHT now?



HOW?! How do you even get stuff like that in there?  I really don’t understand it.

How nice

Impressed by that trim job.

What’s up, close-up?

JEALOUS

It’s a shame you’re gonna make Marilyn watch. Tsk, tsk.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário