sexta-feira, 15 de junho de 2012

Foder é maravilhoso

She had warned me how horny she was when I called her on the drive home, and indeed I had only been home a few minutes when the doorbell rang. Gretchen went to the door and greeted her lover, Mark, with a deep kiss. She led him by the hand into the family room where I was sitting, and they touching and kissing each other even more passionately. As their tongues wrestled each others, she was quickly unbuttoning his shirt and pants. As she removed his cock from his pants, she turned to tell me that she intended to fuck him right there in the family room and that she would like for me to leave. I grabbed my car keys and left for the adult bookstore for a few hours. Later I would receive a text letting me know he was gone and that I could come home to jack off if I hadn’t done so already.

It had been a couple of weeks since my wife had told me about a dream she had about my best friend Rob, and how it gave her thoughts of wanting to feel what it would be like to be with another man, like him.  She teased me about it for days, and I finally said, “why don’t you go for it, I don’t mind.”  I never thought she would take me up on the offer, but then she called while Rob and I were just finishing a round of golf.  She said to bring Rob over for some lunch - that she had something special waiting for us both on the sun deck.

(via nude-and-beautiful, babesclub)



Ron had been working for us for a couple of weeks, and already he had become our best salesman.  To show our appreciation, my wife told him she would suck his cock every day for the next week - and as an extra incentive - if he beat his sales goal for the week - he could start fucking her every day as well.  Win-Win!

My wife had texted me to tell me how hot the bartender was and how she and her friend were certain he wanted her.  I texted back to “go for it, but make sure Annie sends me a video”.  In about an hour, I received the following video text taken from the back of the bar.  The words, “your wife having fun!” were attached to the video text.  I love it when my wife and Annie go out for drinks!

All of my friends warned me, but I refused to listen to them.  I would still buy her a huge diamond wedding ring and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on “things” trying to make her happy; and then one day she told me what would really make her happy - the feeling of another man’s cock.  Instead of being angry - I knew that I would have to let her fuck other men if we were to stay together, and, indeed, we were both happier and I enjoyed becoming the cuckold I was always meant to be.

missiongirl: não parece que como o divertimento!  Ele certamente não ...

Although I half suspected it, and after she herself told me before we were married that she could never imagine having only one cock for the rest of her life - it was still a bit of a shock when my young wife (of several years) told me that she would start bringing home her lovers and expected me to watch them fuck her and her making love to them.  I guess it was something I was secretly wanting all along, and it wasn’t long before I embraced my inner cuckold.

For as long as we dated and for as long as we were married, my wife insisted that she would never want nor ever let anyone fuck her in the ass.  However, after I agreed to let her start fucking other men, I would learn that it was only me that would be denied access to what she started calling her new pleasure hole - available only to her many new lovers.

Rebecca told me she had some errands to run, which was code for “I am going to go pick up some hot young stud down near the college campus and let him fuck me”.

Ohhh yeahhhh!  Mmmmmm!  Do you see it baby?!  Do you see how his cock is stretching my pussy and how my lips are wrapped around his big cock as he fucks me?  This is why we do this!  This is why you can’t just expect me to be with you and your cock for the rest of my life - and pretend to like it.  You want me to be happy don’t you!  Oooooooooooh yeah, you do don’t you…I see how hard it makes you to watch me getting fucked….mmmmmmm….now watch as I let him cum in my pussy….

meatypussy:

Isabella Amour

When we took our vows, I thought you were the one I would be with for the rest of my life.  That I would be yours and you would be mine.  That it was a perfect union, and then you start talking about me with other men and I find out what a pervert you are and what kind of sick fantasies you have.  I couldn’t believe you would ever want to share me with other men.  Well, I hope you are happy because I am sick of you now, and while this may be my first strange cock - it won’t be my last - and maybe I’ll even start making you wear one of those cages on your cock so that you are really one of them - you sick fucking bastard…

Oh My God!  His cock feels so good baby!!!  Do you like watching him fuck me!  Ohhh!  It feels so good!!!   I am so glad you wanted to share me with your friends - Dan’s cock feels so good in my pussy!!!!  It even feels better than yours!

A few weeks ago at our annual block party our new neighbor caught the eye of my hot wife, Mindy.  They chatted for a long time, and it turns out that he is recently divorced and works the night shift at the chemical plant near our home…My wife, being the perfect hostess invited him to come over swimming during the day while she’s at home alone.  A few days ago, she told me to come home for lunch and since then I don’t bring my lunch to work anymore.  Her relationship with our new neighbor has awakened something within me, and I find coming home and watching the two of them from the kitchen window truly enjoyable and somehow very satisfying…

My wife had been watching him as he sat nearby us reading his book, and after he went in the water to cool off, she waited a minute and then rose and entered the water a few feet away from him.  She waded and splashed water on her body, which quickly gained his attention and soon they began chatting.  After a few minutes they both returned to the towels next to me and she introduced me to her new friend who laid next to her.  Apparently she had already told him about my being a cuckold, and he had no reservations about placing his hand on her hip as they both lay on their sides facing me.  She turned to kiss him on the mouth, and soon they were kissing each other very passionately while I lay watching them, watching her.  With no one else on the beach she removed his swim trunks and began sucking his huge cock.  Wanting more, she told me to remove her bottoms as she continued to suck his cock and then she turned and stood above me as he entered her.  First slowly easing his cock into my wife’s pussy, then pounding her like the slut she is.  It was not long before his balls tightened and his cum began oozing from around his shaft until he eventually grew soft and withdrew.  We got his phone number so that we could text him the next time we were planning a trip t the beach.

Mmmm, he fucks her then shoots his load on my wife’s perfect breasts.  She’s become his fuck toy and he her lover, and I remain her husband.

lynnedaniels:

Spilling Fields!

I thought it was our secret, but Danielle somehow knew how my wife, Lisa, had been wanting her husband, Tom, for quite some time.  So she invited the two of us over for dinner, and then afterward she surprised us both by calling her out.  She made them both undress then forced her to suck Tom’s cock and swallow every drop of his cum.  I was told stay seated and to watch how much of a slut my wife had become.  Danielle must have known for a while of my desire to be cuckolded as well as Lisa’s desire to be with her husband and other men- and so it began.

It was my wife’s first black cock, and I could tell at how she was looking at it, holding it, staring at it - that it wasn’t going to be her last…later she would tell me how much bigger and better it felt inside her, how it stretched her and doesn’t know how I will ever be able to satisfy her again…Mission Accomplished!

Alright honey, hurry up and change batteries in the camcorder…Raymond’s cock feels so good I can’t wait any longer…

Come over here baby and lick my pussy, like a good cuck, while Rob’s big cock fucks my ass.  Oooh yeah, and when he shoots his load, I want you to lie down so I can sit on your face…then maybe, just maybe I will let you relieve yourself.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário