sábado, 9 de junho de 2012

Gajas de sonho




prayfuckdie:

soyacide:

How sad it is to be so without that I actually miss semen on my face.

Is this what you want my sexy Myrtille?

Unzip and Fit

Very good girl


kittenclaws:

want….

cindersk:

Well, hello Oral Fixation…
It’s been, what?
Ten minutes since you last crossed my mind?
I’ve missed you.







Yes, that’s a kilt and yes he’s really handsy and yes his cock looks really nice and yes it kills me when the panties are just pulled aside like that and yes her pussy is perfect.
Yes.

sinfulpassions:

mm

Yeah, he’s not going to last that much longer.
Her hair is gorgeous.
And I’m all into the coils and coils of rope.

I do love a girl who can take care of herself.

This is one of my all-time favorites.
How greedy she is. His beautiful, gentle hands. The glint of his wristwatch.
How she’ll be gasping for air once he decides he’s done gentling her.

He’s so in control.
In control is good.
He’s so thick.
Thick is also good.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário