sexta-feira, 15 de junho de 2012

Assistentes de sonho



“So tell me Lena.. who you are..”
I looked at him.. his words burning in me.. But I knew the answer..
“I am a submissive bimbo slut Sir. “
“Yes you are. Now finish up and sign the papers”

“Now show me how happy you are to see me. I heard that you were quite popular in our office.”

“Mmmmm…  when Mark told me what a slut and bimbo is hiding under this suit I couldn’t believe it. Well I guess I have lost the bet. And I heard that you will look much better next time…  now show me what else this mouth can do except smart talk at the negotiations”   



I didn’t care what I was signing.. I just wanted to cum.. Man that I would not look at six month ago now was fucking me in my own office over my own desk in front of his boss. And I was just moaning…
 Finally he came giving me a bliss of orgasm 
“Now clean him Lena.. be a good little slut”

fuckmeimwet:

http://fuckmeimwet.com/

As it turned out they were more than glad to see me like this. 

theresahoeontheendofmydick:

“Hey your turn to suck!”



 
“Now I am not such a bitch like you. I have a gift for you…”
I could barely hear her. Humiliated and ashamed I could just look at her. For the first time I was exposed to someone that knew me.
Then I notice to very well build black men coming into the room. They were naked. I could feel my pussy reacting.. but the same I was scared..
“You can say no and face Mark..or you coul drecive a gift and get a very high marks from me..”
I was shaken.. it was hard to admit but I was so frustrated and aroused..
“Thank you for the gift Madame”
Before I knew it they were already all over me.

If I could turn back time I would be smarter and let him fuck me

„What a lovely story. I am sure that you were both very happy and he stayed with you”
Feeling sharp pain in my stomach memories came back to me..
“No..he did not..”
“What happened then..”
“I walked on him and one of my colleagues from ballet lessons…”

“Feels good isn’t it?”
I looked at him.. I could see outline of his hard shaft. He just smiled.
“Its ok girl..you can have Candy slut”
I have opened his pants.. taking his cock between my tits.. I could hear him laugh
“Ohh..poor little slut.. .you are too small for this..” 

I don’t know what he gave me to dink but I was feeling hot, needy and everything was coming to me like through the fog. I was obediently and passionately following the lead… soon..playing with two cocks.




„Now Lena one final test… you see i am Mr. Marks customer. Thanks to me he is making quite a lot of money. I will be meeting him later today however I am feeling quite stressed today…”
His sharp deep look made me blush and lower my eyes. I knew exactly well what he wanted… but I was here as Lena.. not Candy… I look him over slowly getting up and walking toward him and sliding to my knees. 
“If I could be at any assistance…”

I have full confidence in his work and guidance… He likes it a little messy as well. He always wants to make sure that his work looks perfect in all kinds of conditions.
“Thank you Dr. Harris”
“You welcome Candy… and really this suit doesn’t fit you girl.. someone might mistake you for a boring manager”
Well he didn’t knew my true identity… he just knew me as Candy another office girl working for Mr. Mark.



“… breaking was very fast..”

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário