segunda-feira, 18 de junho de 2012

Ex Libris Erot

wwwbeautifullensecom:

erosart:

Vintage -  circa 1934
(via schundundschmutz)

Well damn.





casaatabexache:

Oya | Womyn | Warrior Goddess

untamedsaytr:

GPOY



untamedsaytr:

untamedsaytr:

I hate when you suck my dick…not that I dont enjoy it. I think I enjoy it too much. Im a giver, I’d rather have your wet pussy around my mouth, your dripping juices running down my chin. Im such a messy eater, been told plenty of times that I have bad table manners. 




I hate when you give me head cause I loose all control, and Im used to being in control…of everything. But when your mouth is on me, Im your slave. Anything you want me to do, I will. When you take me deep into your throat and gag on me, I loose it. I cant take that, but please dont stop. Sometimes I think you enjoy it more than I do from the sexual moans you make to the muffled giggles I hear from you when you hear me resist. 




You cup my balls and service my shaft and the underside of my dick, but your table manners are worse than mine. I cant complain because I love a good sloppy blow job.


Your mouth alone is dangerous, but coupled with your hands on this…this sloppy plate of yours, are driving this man insane. I cant take this attention you’re giving me and me not being able to compete at the same time. You know I take sex as a competitive sport, and that I cant stand when you please me without me being able to return the favor. Again our sex is like artwork, and our artwork belongs in a museum. 






You bring me close to climax over and over again, and there’s nothing I can do. Im cuming and you refuse to let up or take me out of your mouth that I hate so much. You look me dead in my eyes and order me to cum in your mouth. I dont really have a choice, but it makes me cum harder. I’ve think you found your foutain of youth in me. You suck the cum out of me as I try hard to keep you from achieving your goal. Things get cloudy…my eyes slam shut, I lose muscle control to where you have to hold my legs down. You run your nails down my stomach with one hand and SQUEEZE the cum out of me with the other. I think I just saw the face of God…..all because of that mischevious mouth of yours.


I need to get my ass back to writing…



erosart:

 Spoils Of War by *FransMensinkArtist









picsnclicks:

http://dynastyseries.com/2012/04/bodypaint-with-felix-natal-jr-will-kasso-and-thick-business/









Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário