domingo, 5 de agosto de 2012

Saxofonista dando música

This is actually my favourite sax… I love the big rich sounds I can make with it… it’s beautiful <3
simplewishes:

all that jazz
Artem Furman photographer



From the first lick to the last, making every single moment worth it…
littlebitsoflust:

Worshipping you!




lovestolook:

like this? follow my blog

submissions welcomed

I keep seeing this everywhere I go, I’m finally caving and putting it up… because I just can’t resist it anymore….
txfrog404:

Oh my fucking God!
“DITTO!”


greeklion:

Enjoyment

kittenskeeper:

blowjobhow:

When the blowjob reaches climax.

Now she gets the cleanup

Being here… nestled in beside Master’s cock is just where I belong… it’s arousing, it’s soothing, it’s home.
dvsarousal:

***
butterflyslut:

Can I taste you yet?
Please let me begin …
Your scent fills me …Almost touching …My tongue has a date …With its fondest destiny …My lips seek a treat …Of utter sweetness …My throat is hungry …For heat and rage …
This passion knows no bounds …
Please let me begin …



To celebrate steak and a blowjob day, even though -technically- Sir said that today was going to be my day…
beautycrazy:

pzspielen:

pzspielen: hmmm… sooooo sweeeeeeet !!!

(via imgTumble)

after working so hard… hurting everywhere… I could use something a little like this to relax into … I miss my Sir <3
dvsarousal:

***
sexyhearton:

just the beginning baby.

This is delicious…
dvsarousal:

***

Thank you for sharing your cock with me Daddy <3
dvsarousal:

***

Slippery, cushiony, gripping gently… delicious.

Gentle licks, soft kisses… be ever so sweet to them to thank them for the sweet gift they help to produce…
closetexhibitionist:

Never neglect the balls.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário