domingo, 5 de agosto de 2012

Capuchinho comida pelo lobo mau

Oh this so captures my imagination… and for the wolves in my life <3
simplewishes:

little red

She began to live for that moment of anticipation.

He’d tease her mercilessly… making her describe every sensation….and beg for deeper penetration.

Others were more interactive and required demonstration of her assets.


indulgences


others less so

mostperfectbreasts:

Raylene Richards

(via sir-jasper-says-spread-em)

servitude


closing the deal


she loves to be ridden

Mmm so close to his belt buckle…
simplewishes:

Her dictation skills were simply unsurpassed.

This looks delicious… I love the lapping of her tongue… lap lap lap like a good girl… maybe my Master’s cock has magical healing properties and can make my stomach flu go away… I’m sure willing to try it as a remedy… nothing makes me feel better quite the same as getting to suck my Master’s cock…
littlegirlyone:

Such a lazy afternoon picture. Hungry bodies, soft caresses, urgency. I like the angelic look on her face, and the way he has his hand in her panties. 
This. Soon.
dishevelleddomina:

Shut up, control yourself, and let me enjoy.

Tease me… my Sir… tease me until your need is so great that you simply can’t hold back any longer… until you need to drive your cock deep inside of me making me gasp and moan for you…
mybaudelaire:

This is where I like to linger until she pushes back onto me, and when she does, I pull away giving her a stern reprimand. Not until I’m good and ready and I’ve heard enough whimpering, that I’ll plunge into her when she’s least expecting it.

And he sheathed himself in her like a white hot blade from the burning forge of desire…
simplewishes:

communion
A.J. Kahn photographer

I love to do this… wrap my tongue around juuust so and feeling my tongue ring press in -just- right… it helps stop the aching… this is a yespleasethankyou moment…
playhardfuckharder:

wow


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário