quinta-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2013

Vai formosa e pintelhuda

Fact:  Hairy pussies make your cock harder.  Why?  The bush tends to gather more of the wonderful pheromones that a woman’s cunt gives off.  When she’s near you, your nose picks up on them, and cause your brain to send extra blood to your dick.  Your brain also tells you that you should push her back on the bed and fuck her, which i svery likely the message she wants you to receive.

Tiffany Thompson # Tiffany # gif







damnthatmakesmehorny:

I want to see your face… your reaction. I love seeing it.

hardlittlepenis:

shelikesithuge:

This is why, cuckold.

I understand baby!
 



ifknheartsluts:

Jessica Bangkok

Cum all over my girlfriend like this

ratethebbcs:

Nice hunk of morning wood. Wouldn’t mind gnawing on that for awhile.



phroydianslip:

Explorations
http://phroydianslip.tumblr.com



Yes, her boyfriend is thick.  Really thick.  I sometimes wonder if it’s worth attempting to fuck her after she’s spent a couple of hours with his ultra-fat cock embedded in her.  I’m not small myself, but I’m sure I’d get more action by sticking my dick in a jar of mayonnaise.















juicyasianhotties:

Talented Evelyn Linhttp://juicyasianhotties.tumblr.com/



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário