sábado, 2 de fevereiro de 2013

Explorando a caverna húmida

A favorite of both men and women for centuries.

The most popular girl at the party….



Umfff

I love it when the wife’s sister comes over to spend the night.

welove2peg:

Double vaginal. Oh yes



Umfffffff, I want to feel 2 cocks sliding up and down in my pussy. I want to feel their hot cum coat my inner walls of passion. I want to taste the three flavors mixing together

hwlover:


Your beautiful hotwife….you are away on a week long business trip…you just got this picture-text from your boss…..
Hey buddy, your wife was insatiable today…she came at least cum 7-8 times each of the four times I fucked her today……I dress her up in her sexiest outfit and take her out in the town…she looks beautiful…doesn’t she?
I know I still have four more days with her…..but she is so hot I want to show her off…..It will be so nice for all your friends know you are a cuck and she is fucking my big black cock….
BTW…..  she mentioned she had a hard time getting off on your 4” pencil dick…. Let me know if you like to see her take my thick, 9” cock in front of you…..If you agree to clean up every time….. I might stop sending you on so many of these trip….

meandmywifearekinky:

i bet that tastes good!



I want to do this



sessobisex:

I WANT IT NOW!!



Me too

Working it on her own.


Two for the pink, one for the stink.

Her many needs being filled.

tinaswallows:

Now aren’t you glad you stayed home from work today?



Soon someone will be violating that tight little ass hole too.







Good to the last drop.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário