sexta-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2013

Submetida ao caralhão

isabellab4:

Primal
There was something so primal in their union.
Away from the responsibilities, the day to day, the mundane, they were free to express their inner desires in any way, in every way…
Their bodies perfectly designed for their purpose… his to take… hers to give…
In that moment he needed to consume her, to fill her, to mark her as his… just as she needed to open herself to him, to be desired, taken, owned…
So perfectly intuitive… a consummate mated pair…
~ Isabella ~

hornyhappycumdrops:

Hornyhappycumdrops: Would your best friend be good enough to lick your clit while you got a good fucking?



Yes, yes, yes

dirtyyminded:

lucky guy!




Take that big cock, stretch……yoga for my pussy

Sexual bliss

i was scared but Once I finally relaxed and them boys got their cocks in sync, I didn’t want it to end.

mymptp:

Few things are sweeter.  — HerMPTP



A fav fantasy of mine…..to lick and suck my best friend and husband at the same time, to taste his cum from her pussy. Umfffff

We call this keeping time

mymptp:

Consoling her recently divorced friend from college … and lending her hubby’s cock. What are friends for?



Mmmmmm, this makes my hot and wet

I like it when we are so horny we can’t even wait to get our cloths off

Play day with best friend

ultimatecuckold:

I wouldn’t last very long with these two




Good, let me taste your cum

Sexy seeing her take those cocks

Mmmmmmmm, as his cock was getting harder and bigger  she thought of how good it would feel

Multi tasking

If you have never tried this, you don’t know what you are missing


aintnothngooddownthere:

…La de da de de da…



Coffee and cream

I would so do this, I fantasize about it all the time

Mmmmmmm, my hubby’s cum is so good

Don’t you want t.o lick this sperm off of me?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário