sábado, 26 de janeiro de 2013

Punhetão de mamas e não só...

“Oh, sis!” he moaned again and again as he humped her chest. She smiled up at him, encouraging him by saying, “Your cock is so big!” and “Are you gonna cum, little brother?” He expelled a final “OH SIS!” and shot a huge wad between her teenage tits.

“Here daddy, let me take care of this for you…”

After my growth spurt, people started mistaking me for being my own mom’s brother. “Are you brother and sister?” some stranger would say, and my mom and I would look at each other and smile, then say “no, he’s my son.” It was funny for a while. One time after we were asked the same question by a door-to-door salesman, my mom sat me down on the couch and was acting quite strange. “This is going to sound weird, but we’ve always been good friends and very open with each other, so I figured I’d just go for it. You know your uncle died in the Gulf War..” “Yeah, Mom, of course.” “Well… this is hard to say, but… when we were kids, we used to fool around - nothing serious, just making out and maybe rubbing our… stuff together.” “Ummm… okay..” “Well, I’m just saying this because… I mean, you do look quite a lot like your uncle, and I was going to ask - if you - if you’d like - I mean, if you’d want - If you could just fuck me once.” I was flabbergasted by the words coming from my mom’s mouth. Was she asking me to get naked, get hard, and stick my dick in her - my own mother? “I knew I shouldn’t’ve said anything… forget it-” “No, Mom. I’ll do it.” “Y-you will? Really?” “Sure.” “Oh, thank you sweetie! You’re Mommy’s favorite boy!” “Okay, Mom… You don’t have to treat me like a baby, especially since, you know… I’m going to fuck you right now.” And with that, she quickly slid out of her clothes and began stroking my cock, which was admittedly a bit soft at the prospect of having sex with the woman who birthed it, along with the rest of me. But when my mom’s lips touched the head, it was as if the blood shot into my appendage, and it firmed up instantly, closing the gap between my mother’s open mouth and my bulbous tip. We fucked like animals on the couch, on the floor… and it didn’t happen only once. I guess all I can say is, thank God for people commenting on my height, or I would never have gotten physical with my mom - something that has improved both our relationship and our positivity.

Her dad was right to oppose Lacy’s uncle staying in her room while he visited, but thankfully her mom talked him down. “It’s just for one night, Arden. The couch is uncomfortable, and I don’t really want him staying in our room… I want you to myself-” Lacy shivered “-and Lacy’s bed is a double. Now let’s go to bed.” Her uncle hadn’t said a word as he came in in boxers and made immediately to get under the covers. “I sleep without a shirt,” Lacy informed him. Her uncle pretended not to hear and feigned sleep. About an hour into laying next to him awake, Lacy started rubbing her engorged clit. He must have noticed the motion, because he was soon turned around, looking at her face in the dark as she looked at his and stifled moans. He reached a blanketed hand out to her and felt what she was doing over her panties. He slipped a manly hand into her undergarments and assisted, soon moving closer so she could feel his massive bulge alongside her thigh. They fucked gently, minimizing noise, for an hour that night. From then on, even after they had purchased a much more comfortable couch, Lacy always made a case as to why he should stay with her. And Lacy always got her way.

Thomas loved how small his mom was. She had the pussy of a high school girl, but took his long dick all the way in, something they could never do. She also said sexier things, like, “Fuck Mommy’s hole, sweetie!” and “Pound me like a whore, Tommy.” And he didn’t even have to leave the house to get that twat.

I know he’s my dad, but I just can’t help myself!

On school nights when they both needed a good shag, Tamara and Wyatt would sneak into the backyard and fuck each other’s brains out on the grass. Sometimes Tamara couldn’t help herself, and would give a quick cry of delight when Wyatt plunged into her. Despite this, their parents were none the wiser.

“You like my tits baby? Are you gonna cum for mommy?”

There were certain things in life that Ophelia loved more than the rest. One such thing was having her son to herself, no husband around to spoil their fun, so that they could strip nude and fool around on her bed. Another thing she loved was the salty taste of her son’s balls on a hot summer day.

I can never say no to my son!

His sister Kendra had asked if she could practice some moves on him to prepare for her first time with her new boyfriend. He agreed, assuming she meant dance moves. When it turned out she had meant something a bit more prurient, he obliged her, and he couldn’t have been more glad he had done so.

Nobody can make me cum like my dad can!

Jared loved to hear his sister moan as he fucked her; he also loved to fill her with all of his manhood.

My dad finally took me up on my offer! (He must have thought I was joking all this time, but I sure as hell wasn’t!)

“Ugh, yeah, you like that, sis? You like my fat cock splitting you in two?” “I-uh-love it, Ryan-uh!” “Oh baby, say my name again. Say your brother’s name.” “Uh-ugh! Ryan! Oh my God, you’re making me cum!” “Oh, cum, baby. I want to feel you squeeze my cock when you cum.” “Oh! I’m cummmmmmmiiiiiiiing!” “Ugh… I love you, sis.” “I love you, too, big brudder.”

My son and I share a very special kind of bond!

Chloe always gave a secretive smile whenever a friend called her a Daddy’s Girl, which was often due to her calling him daily and getting rides late at night from bars parties. If only they knew… she mused as he filled her to the brim.

Guilty confessions? Well, I love blowing my little brother! I’ve been doing it for years too!

Veronica’s son was huge for a highschooler, and horny enough to rule the underworld. They ended up bumping uglies almost every weeknight, when Veronica was excited from her yoga class or caught her son masturbating while looking at pictures of her in a swimsuit.

“I think with a little practice I could daddy!”

His mother’s tits were soft as velvet on the sides of his cock, and he felt the sperm rising from his balls with every stroke. To distract himself, he slipped a thumb into her mouth, admiring the beauty she had retained all his life, dreaming about cumming on her lips, cheeks, and forehead.

My dad always has a protein shake ready whenever I want one!

“Hee hee! Thanks for the snack and the workout, big bro. I’m gonna go work on my homework now.”

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário