quinta-feira, 12 de julho de 2012

Ao ver teu corpo escultural

Slippery when…
hotselftakenshots:

http://hotselftakenshots.tumblr.com/

Slide it all the way in.
maggie1223:

filthywetslut:

It’s so simple, but it’s definitely my favorite position of all time. I love looking up at him, watching him glance down at his cock stretching my cunt every once in a while. I can never help but reach up, run my fingers up and down his pecs, through his hair, pulling his hips down so he fucks me deeper.

Oh god I know…..feeling him go all the way in……fuck I need it….


Work it.


Slurp.


Nice shot!



(via amazingpicsilike, playhardfuckharder)

Stuff it in.

Mmmm….

I so want to suck that.

fleshisheaven:

pussymaniac:

Thx for the submission :)


We all start life as female, so when your licking a clit your really licking a potential head of a penis, and when you nibble on some lips your really nibbling on some potential balls sacks! Does this make us all gay? Lol

Really suck that cock.

Cock. Suck.

Stroke it.

You want to coat the back of her throat with cum.  mmmmm….

Improvise.

Slide it in there.

Fuck that pussy.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário