domingo, 5 de maio de 2013

Respirando sensualidade

mynaughtypen:

“Well, big brother, are you just going to stand there and stare at me or are you going to pull out that cock and fuck me?”  It seems as though my younger sister has been waiting for her 18th birthday for an entirely different reason than most girls do.  Not that I’m going to start complaining…

privatefamilytime:

Every time my nephew visited me, that first push of his dick into my pussy was like the first time we ever fucked, all over again.

brothersisterfathermother:

Her dad made me swear to keep their relationship a secret after taking the photos, and that I would destroy all hard copies left at the studio personally. I agreed without telling them that I’d already jacked off to their photos online before!

britney1986:

This is where the line between being a good mother and a whore gets a little blurry

closerfamiliesthanmost:

I was going through my daughter’s computer the other day and came across some websites she viewed a lot, looking further into it I quickly realized my daughter was posting these stories and journal entries.. My jaw hit the floor as I read, she talked about how she wished someone would come into her room as she slept and had their way with her.. But not just anyone, she talked about how she wished I would do that.. Suddenly it all made sense.. Her sleeping in her panties with her ass hanging out, or in nothing at all..
With this new information, I pretended I hadn’t read it and waited until midnight and snuck into her room to make her dreams come true..

thoughtsofincest:

Ok, daddy. I’m ready. Stick it in my ass. Just go slow please.



dumbandpretty:

Okay, if that cock were in my life I think I would worship it as my new God, and to hell with all the blasphemous consequences!


Oh, my brother and I get along great! Trust me!

mommys-sweet-panties:

Did YOUR sister ever suck your cock?

….did you want her to?

incestfantasywonderland:

Being my daughter’s teacher means she usually ends up staying late after school to “make up a test”, or at least that’s what we tell her mother.

contexxxt:

Still hung drowsy from the pills she had given him for his headache earlier, Jason woke up to the very unique sensation of an impending orgasm… and looked up to see his little sister smiling down at him while whispering “… just go with it… let it happen.”

mirriorman:

OH SNAP!!!! “Your daughter is taking pictures…what will my husband say?”  Well bitch, he won’t know about this as long as you follow orders!  First off you will fuck all my sons and my buddies!  I love blackmail!

privatefamilytime:

I knew she thought the girls I dated were worthless skanks. I ignored her until one day she challenged me. If she could prove to me that these girls didn’t know what they were doing, would I stop dating them. In return, I could have her anytime I wanted.
I agreed and not ten minutes later, I moaned as I felt her pussy massage my cock from all different angles and had to agree she was right.
My mother had, as she had said, an “educated pussy” and certainly knew how to use it way better than the amateurs I had been fucking recently.

privatefamilytime:

I moaned as I rode my son. Home schooling him had been the best idea ever, especially when we got to the sex education class.

























Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário