domingo, 24 de março de 2013

Horas de prazer







sexislikecandy:

God how I want to be the on the bottom in this!!!  It makes me so SO fucking wet to think that J’s cock is sliding in and out of Stacy’s sweet wet pussy just inches from my mouth!!! Just to taste Stacy’s juices on J’s cock and to taste J’s cock in Stacy’s pussy….  FUCKING UNF!!!!!  **D**

I would love to do this with hubby and my best friend



Mmmmmm, my 2 fav flavors

Wish that was me in the middle





xspanked-masters-petx:

Love watching my girlfriend and your wife…



Like



It is said that size does not matter and I guess that is partially true but you do have to have a minimum standard. I have been with guys that had nice big cock but used them like battering rams, that is not always fun. My preference is my hubby’s cock, it is about 7 inches and nice and thick. It is the perfect size it fills me up nice and snug and it feels sooooo good. So guys you don’t need a huge cock to please your woman, you just need to find the right fit.







That looks wonderful



I want this too.





dressupgina:

there’s something special about him I can’t explain it

I love you my husband

I love the feeling of my pussy gushing with hot fresh cum

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário