terça-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2012

Relaxando e gozando

When your wife told you what she wanted for her birthday, you were only too happy to make the arrangements.


She always looks up at him when he cums in her mouth.

blackbulls-whitegirls-bliss:

Now you see it!  Now you don’t!  Good girl.

badasianwife:

I would love to suck a big white cock while getting pics taken of me and sent to my husband immediately.

oblongmilk:

Hi. You’re back?  What took you so long?  I know you’re there.  I can hear your footsteps.  Oh!  Found your leg hehe.  Wait.  Jeff?  Oh god.  You aren’t Jeff.  No, don’t say anything, I don’t want to know.

Your wife initially told you it was a one-time thing, just to fulfil your fantasy. That was six times ago, and those are just the ones you know about.

She was in heat – you had never seen her like this. They fucked for three hours while you just sat and watched.

badasianwife:

He would be a big muscular powerful man. I would do whatever he told me. I would gladly get down on my knees and suck.


Ride em white bitch!

Your bimbo wife takes yet another load of her boyfriend’s cum.

Submit your white asshole to big black cock.


White women need real men and only black cock can satisfy their submissive desires.


Two black cocks can fuck a white whore all night.


White girls are so easy to use.


She hates when mommy hogs their black cock.




1 comentário:

  1. Acabo de lambuzar o chão do meu quarto com meu sêmen por culpa dessas fotos eróticas... Valeu!

    ResponderEliminar