sexta-feira, 30 de novembro de 2012

Dominação

Giving you a taste of what you might have to handle later. You will have to do your absolute best to deserve Me, little whore.


You’re small in My hands, little whore.




Look your Master in the eyes, little whore. Feel how I’m taking your body.


I will take your body and use it for My own pleasure. I will fuck you like I own you.


Don’t cum all over My dick unless I allow you to, little whore.


Don’t look back at Me while I fuck your slutty ass..


To My little girl, the most important element of her desire is positive anticipation.


I like the sound of My hand slapping on your bare skin, little slut.


I own you tonight, little whore. You’re Mine and I will do what I want with you.


“Yes, I am Your slut, I am whatever You want me to be, Master! Just please don’t stop!”

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário